Epic Tanzania Travel Tips During Covid 19
It has been a difficult time for most travelers during the corona pandemic, it is a world disaster, as it has robbed the happiness and lifetime dream for tourists around the world. Therefore, it is not like people are not traveling at all but of course, the number has been dropped down for a massive percentage referred to some countries which have decided to be in a lockdown.
- Consider a no-contact drop-off delivery from local restaurants and businesses and don`t forget to tip well.
- Purchase gift vouchers or gift cards for future hospitality visits when social distancing has to keep being practiced.
- Don`t lose your curiosity, keep having the desire of learning from different cultures even if you have to explore from where you are currently.
- Keep on experiencing the world through live streams, reading books, and articles on different destinations that you would like to visit in the future.
- Try recipes from local chefs in your community and practice it at home take an online course in wine and put your knowledge for a future vacation.
- Stay Connected
- Relax and take it easy as you wait for the best.
- As things change on regular basis keep checking in the trusted sources to have updates on the information.
Tanzania has its arms wide open at any time to receive you when the situation keeps getting calm!
Hoping for the best, hope to see you soon.